Sunday, August 2, 2009

How's it going so far???

Hey Ladies -

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend.....or should I say "FABULOUS FAT FLUSHING WEEKEND"????

I attended a friend's wedding in Austin, TX this weekend, and told everyone about you ladies and the program you're doing, and I think I inspired a few to try it for themselves...keep up the great work!

As far as bragging on my ladies, I heard today that Misty has lost a total of 8 pounds so far...wow! She also survived a birthday party on Saturday and said "NO" to cake ...way to go!

As Emily said, don't stress over your weight loss....just stick to the program and the results WILL come! Everyone loses weight differently, and sometimes it's more inches than pounds, but when it comes to the NEW CLOTHES you'll all need to buy in a few weeks, inches are all that matters!

I hope to hear from you all soon....if you haven't joined the blog yet....we would love to find out how you're doing!

Good Luck!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment