Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Checking In....Half-way Point!

Hey Ladies...

CONGRATULATIONS....YOU HAVE MADE IT HALF-WAY through the program! I am so proud of ALL of you! I have heard lots of stories of weight loss, 4 pounds in three days, 5 pounds here, 5 pounds there....and from my side, about 10 pounds in five days from TWO ladies...whoa! I haven't heard how all of Emily's ladies are doing, so I know there are probably more stories to come! I am just amazed at your results and your determination...unbelievable. We are scheduled to have our next conference call tomorrow (Thursday) at 8:30 pm CST. I will be sending out the number and access code as soon as possible. I can't to hear from more of you, answer questions, etc.

If you haven't already, head to facebook and add Ann Louise Gittleman as your friend AND join her fan site, she would LOVE to count you as one of her friends (and fans)! Also, spread the word about this program and your amazing results to all your friends. I posted the results for my two big 10 lb. "losers" as my facebook status (add me as your friend while you're at it...Carol Templeton, University of Texas) and have already gotten a handful of girls wanting to try it. We are also working on a website that will give the protocol out and feature testimonials from you, so that we can spread the word!!

Also, as you finish up your second week, remember to mix things up a little bit to stay motivated and focused. Have your "dinner" meal at lunch or make a grilled chicken salad instead of just meat, veggies and salad. Get creative!

When you cross the two-week finish line next Wednesday night, you are going to be turning lots of heads!!!! To make sure that you keep the weight off and make it all the way to your GOAL (for those that need to continue losing), we will provide you with a follow-up program (adding in more foods) to keep you on track until you're back in those skinny jeans!

HAPPY FLUSHING...

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment