Saturday, August 1, 2009

DAY 3!

Can't wait to hear how you're all doing! I know Mariel has lost 5 lbs in the first 2 days. REMEMBER, it's not about the weight, though...it's about inches, and cleaning your system so it is able to burn fat more efficiently.

How are you all feeling? Any feedback will help the entire group. My husband is even doing the program now! Just think how you will all be able to influence your families on to health, as you take care of "YOU!"

Have a great weekend (YOU CAN SURVIVE the weekend!)

:-)

1 comment:

  1. I'm a few days behind and will start the program tomorrow. I did not recieve my protein until late friday and was out of town until tonight. I cant wait to start and will post my progress. Still trying to figure out the picture thing. Congratulations Marie. i hope I have such luck. Congratulation to everyone who is on the program. good luck everyone!!!

    ReplyDelete