Monday, August 3, 2009

Day 5!!

You have now survived Day #5, we are so proud of each and everyone of you and all of your amazing results...I have been hearing great stories about many of you! If you haven't had a chance to get involved in the blog, we would love to hear from you! You are now over 1/3 of the way through...it should be smooth sailing from here on out! If you have any questions or concerns, please email Emily or I....also let us know if you have more amazing results to share!!

Happy Flushing,
Carol

2 comments:

  1. I'm on day 2 since i started late. things seem to be going great. I have decided to only weigh and measure my self once a week. So i'll update furthur on Monday. i do have one question though. During the day I feel satisfied to a bit hungry, which i deal with fine, but in the evenings I get supper hungry around 8-9 at night I know can't eat that late but do you have any suggestions on how to curb this hunger or is it just because my body is used to eating quite a bit more. How is everybody else doing???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try having either 1/2 a shake OR try having some "cranwater" ....water with UNSWEETENED CRANBERRY JUICE (try Knudsen's Just Cranberry or Cranberry Concentrate). The ratio is 1 oz cranberry to every 8 oz of water. If you are using cranberry concentrate use even less. It helps to flush out water weight, as well as keep your blood sugar stablized.

    ReplyDelete